DALLAS PRINTING has been experiencing a busy summer so far. Summer is typically the slowest time of the year for us (and most printers), but June was a very strong month and we’ve entered July with a substantial volume of orders already. Some of the more noteworthy/interesting projects that we did last month include:
- Printing over 300 color posters (24” X 36”) with dry erase laminate
- Printing a large volume, fast turnaround job – almost 80,000 pages in about 6 hours. This job was pre-arranged in advance. We’ve got the capacity and ability to do large volume, quick turnaround print jobs in many cases – just let us know what you need!
- Printing 4000 tear-away school wall calendars.
- Printing and mailing a 3000 piece fundraising mailing for a local non-profit organization.
- Printing and mailing a 6000 piece informational piece for a local government agency.
- Printing and mailing over 1000 magazines for a national organization.
- Printing and mailing of 1000+ newsletters each for several clients.
- Plus, we printed hundreds and hundreds of sets of business cards, forms, menus, stationery, tags, labels, flyers, coloring pages (keep those kids busy at the restaurant!), announcement cards, funeral programs, postcards, brochures, letterhead, envelopes – many different types and sizes, marketing materials, POS receipts, flash cards, coroplast yard signs, manuscript covers, fine art prints, instruction sheets, information cards, event programs, saddle-stitched booklets, veterinary grooming report cards, numbered job cards, maps, carbonless books, numbered invoices, presentation folders, invitations, fans (for the Texas summer heat), vinyl signage – for vehicles and business front doors, coil-bound books, personalized notepads, inside pages and tabs for 3-ring binders, teller slips, warranty forms, carbonless business forms, real estate booklets – you’re getting the gist of it…
Your reward for slogging through that last bullet point is a silly cat video. Suffice it to say that our cat Mia likes the feel of the plush blanket on her paws: