Thank you for your interest in employment with DALLAS PRINTING. We are one of the premier companies in our industry. DALLAS PRINTING has been located in Preston Center for over 49 years, with a strong focus on providing great quality, service, and value for our customers. Due to significant growth in our business, we relocated to a new facility in Preston Center which doubled our production and customer service space. Our new location underwent extensive renovation in order to make it an state-of-the-art print production facility.
At DALLAS PRINTING, your co-workers are print industry professionals who are top performers and really care about taking outstanding care of our customers. We have a team-oriented philosophy that stresses outstanding product quality, excellent service to our customers, and a high level of productivity. DALLAS PRINTING provides an extensive range of products and service to our customers, including graphic design, printing (digital, offset, and large format), mailing services, and finishing/bindery products and services. The wide range of our products and services provides an excellent opportunity for professional growth, as we emphasize cross training, increase in professional knowledge, and employee development. Each employee at DALLAS PRINTING is expected to continuously improve their knowledge, performance, and contribution to the company.
Our benefits include:
- Competitive pay, with regular performance, development, and compensation reviews.
- Paid Vacation – Amount varies, depending on length of service.
- Paid Holidays – 8 days per year: New Year’s Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving (Thursday and Friday), and Christmas.
- Medical Plan – BlueCross BlueShield of Texas, 60% paid by DALLAS PRINTING.
- SIMPLE IRA – DALLAS PRINTING matches 100% of the employee’s contribution up to 3% of wages. A wide range of investment opportunities are available through Vanguard. With the employee contribution, company contribution, and investment returns, it is possible to accumulate a significant balance in your SIMPLE IRA account over time.
Current openings: None at this time